I founded Fresh Air Careers and began my career coaching to help professionals succeed in discovering and landing their “best fit” career. Many of my clients need someone to join them in exploring what is it that they are meant and want to do for a career going forward. I help them uncover this and lead them to landing it.
See what my clients have said about working with me.
I leverage my 20 years of senior management, sales, business development and human resources experience to provide the best possible resources, from finding a target to negotiating the offer, for my clients.
I am passionate about encouraging and empowering my clients to take charge of their careers and to find a fit that drives them to succeed.
I began my career over 20 years ago in human resources. I worked for such companies as the Omni Parker House Hotel, American Express, Lawson Software, Lycos.com and Monster.com. Over the course of my many years in corporate my favorite experiences involved mentoring my teams, training, and developing new business partnerships. I decided to depart Monster.com 3 years ago to be home more with my boys and to found Fresh Air Careers.
Credentials and Experience
- Approved Career Expert for CAREEREALISM.com
- Career Expert for CareerHMO.com
- Member International Coach Federation
- Certified Career Management Coach, Career Coach Academy
- Certified Job Search Strategist, Job Search Academy
- iBloom Ambassador
- BA, Business Administration, University of New Hampshire
- Completed Several Management, Sales, and Training coursework throughout 20 year career.
- Eleven years in Human Resources and Human Resources systems, focused as HR Generalist and HRMS Sales Engineer and Client Training Expert.
- Ten years in business development, marketing, and operations as senior manager or director within the internet industry.
On a Personal Note
My husband, Mike, and I have been married for twelve years. We have two sons and a house full of pets; cockapoo dog, giant grey cat, two goldfish, and a turtle. Sometimes I feel like Mrs. Doolittle.
We live in Saratoga Springs NY where we can enjoy the lovely lakes and Adirondack mountains. Summer is my favorite season. If I could live in jeans and flipflops all the time, I would.